Bobby

Green Blog Resource

It looks like a great idea, am not sure exactly how it works & it doesn't seem very 'organized' (?) :)

For example, when I click on the 'World map' I expected to see all bloggers worldwide.. it just showed 1 blog in Australia (?) I couldn't see other countries.. (or maybe I haven't figured it out yet?)

If they tweak it a bit, it could be a really great site!!

And I love the art of pooling ideas too!!

Best Green Blogs is ok, as you say, really hard to navigate.

I have my green directory (http://www.bigecodirectory.com), I also recommend the green blogs category on BlogCatalog

I've tried to add Green Blog to BlogCatalog but somehow it's already listed and I can't claim it. The biggest problem tho is that the description for the blog is "Yes, we need nuclear energy to combat climate change"... :angry:

I've tried to add Green Blog to BlogCatalog but somehow it's already listed and I can't claim it. The biggest problem tho is that the description for the blog is "Yes, we need nuclear energy to combat climate change"... :angry:

Have you tried contacting them? They don't have a support desk, so no idea how likely it is you'll get it sorted.

Good job on your green directory! :D

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Dan

Have you tried contacting them? They don't have a support desk, so no idea how likely it is you'll get it sorted.

Yes I've sent two emails so far but with no reply. So I guess it's a lost cause...

GreenConduct.com is a great newly released online green resource where businesses communicate their environmental initiatives directly to consumers. The website also includes a green forum, you can sign-up for the forum here and businesses can publish information about their environmental commitment by becoming a member.