Green Blog

Do you use green bags?

zararina

We all do shop for things or for food. Plastics are the common kinds of bags used here in our country. Although there are some shops or establishments that uses paper bags and some recyclable materials, they are very few. I sometimes bring my "green" bag when shopping but I hope I could do that more often. ;)

I just like to know how many here in this forum are exerting effort to bring their own shopping bag to avoid the use of plastic bags.

I have my own green bags for grocery shopping. I will admit I don't use them every time I go to the store. Sometimes I'm out and don't have them with me. But as a rule I do try to take them with me when I go grocery shopping

Yes! I try to use it as much as possible when buying things at the grocery. Plastics are made to be disposable and I don't want to add up to the huge pile of plastic garbage here in our area. Though I cannot completely avoid plastic materials in the house. Most items are packed in plastics that's why.

We have maybe 4-5 now. Everyone here now is starting to charge 5 cents for the old grocery bags, which has really been getting people to get the reusable bags.

Personally I use them and love using them as I don't have to worry about all plastic or paper bags when I'm home (less trash for me :P), but the only thing is, I am living with my father and he does not have that habit and I think he will not adapt to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.