• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brettbh

• Simon

• mountainhiker

• only_green_no_gray

Watching somebody eat cornflakes drenched in sour milk is bad enough; but watching them eat it in the nude is (or can be) an exceptionally disturbing experience :-(

Mmmmm... Soured milk... Mmmmm...

With crisp bread... Mmmmm....

:love:

Mmmmm... Soured milk... Mmmmm...

With crisp bread... Mmmmm....

And why do Swedes become so rigid during a conversation? They keep their hands and arms absolutely still and stare at you with a completely blank expression. But then they smile. And the smile lasts for 15 minutes or more before the blank expression gradually returns. Spooky. It's like speaking with a Stepford wife.

An example of the famous Swedish blank stare ...

And why do Swedes become so rigid during a conversation? They keep their hands and arms absolutely still and stare at you with a completely blank expression. But then they smile. And the smile lasts for 15 minutes or more before the blank expression gradually returns. Spooky. It's like speaking with a Stepford wife.

Its not nice to poke fun at those who are mentally challenged... <_<

:lol: Thats really all I can say...

But really, what is this Canada for something? Never heard about it...

Its not nice to poke fun at those who are mentally challenged... <_<

Huh? :blink:

/me can ban!

;)

But really, what is this Canada for something? Never heard about it...

You’ve never heard of Canada, eh? Are you sure that you’re Swedish and not a Yankee? I ask this as 99% of Yankees have never heard of it either. And the 1% who have heard of Canada have absolutely no idea where it is. In fact, if you ask a Yankee to point to Canada on the map, he’ll adopt an expression like Dubya Shrub (or Brush or whatever his name is). Really, it’s like watching a blindfolded child play pin the tail the to the donkey. “Man, that’s a tough one! Erm, I used to know where it was, but that map just don’t look like it used to! Erm, is it somewhere around here?†*pointing to Iraq*

What Yankees do know – or, rather, think that they know – about Canada is that it’s colder than a witch’s tit. Everywhere. They don’t realise that there are places which have a mild climate year round and other places, such as Osoyoos, which have cacti, tumbleweeds, rattlesnakes and blisteringly hot weather.

Whenever a Canadian sees somebody wearing Arctic gear in the desert, he can safely assume that it’s an “ignorant Yankee.â€

And there are polar bears everywhere.

Yeah, there are polar bears on the Island too but they all seem to be caked in so much mud that appear to be brown in colour.

I met this particular polar bear last summer. He was hitchhiking at the side of the road. Had he been a bit less dirty, I might have considered giving him a ride.

I met this particular polar bear last summer. He was hitchhiking at the side of the road. Had he been a bit less dirty, I might have considered giving him a ride.

Not a polar bear at all, it seems more like a black bear ;)