Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trisreal

My job finally did something green!

I work in retail. I've been SOO aggravated over the last 10 years that we throw away plastic bags, we throw away paper, we had been really ecologically crappy.

Well, we started using a "secure document" company that shreds our sensitive paperwork (and recycles) after a security breach. Step 1.

We started selling reusable cloth bags. And they're pretty good. And cute! Step 2.

This week, everyone up at the counters was talking about how our bags looked so ugly and dirty. I took a look. They're recycled.

hells yeah.

So how ugly will the planet look when all those plastic bags are floating around contaminating everything and suffocating wildlife? That's great You Co. has started those things. I always wondered about why peeps don't recycle shredded paper. I think all paper products should be made from recycled paper.

So how ugly will the planet look when all those plastic bags are floating around contaminating everything and suffocating wildlife? That's great You Co. has started those things. I always wondered about why peeps don't recycle shredded paper. I think all paper products should be made from recycled paper.

Lack of recycle stations! <_<