Green Blog

What movies are you interested in seeing this summer?

nmhalverson

Just as the thread asks, what movies are you interested in seeing this summer? I personally am excited to see Planet of the Apes. I'm not sure as to why because I've never seen the three previous versions, but this one seems to be executed really well. It also helps to have the darling actor James Franco as the lead. Any thoughts?

I have heard good things about it, but I think I'll wait for the DVD. I'm a sucker for superhero movies, so I'm interested in seeing Captain America.

Just as the thread asks, what movies are you interested in seeing this summer? I personally am excited to see Planet of the Apes. I'm not sure as to why because I've never seen the three previous versions, but this one seems to be executed really well. It also helps to have the darling actor James Franco as the lead. Any thoughts?

Well the Summer is just about over you know right lol?

Rise of the Apes was really great I enjoyed the movie and would recommend seeing it, I would give it a four out of five jalapenos lol.

James Franco is wild in this movie, you will see for yourself.

Go see it or do what you do

I want to see Captain America for the ending showing The Avengers.

Edit: I want to see the following, other than that I have seen most of all the new and recent movies that came out: Zoo Keeper, Transformers, Harry Potter, The Smurfs and Friends With Benefits.

Edited by YounGMessiah

I, as well, have been looking forward to seeing Planet of the Apes. I love the entire concept of the movie and it doesn't hurt that James Franco is acting as the leading role. It really looks wonderful. I also wouldn't mind seeing The Help. I have yet to read the book, it's on my list, but from what I've heard from those that have read it, it's absolutely lovely. It'd be nice to see the film adaptation.

I had watched the official trailer for the Rise of Planet of the Apes and it was really thrilling. I would also like to watch it in the cinemas since it is already showing here. I think that the movie is so interesting and entertaining because of the effects and the story.

I already saw Friends With Benefits and Bad Teacher. I didn't love Bad Teacher so I'm glad I got those tickets for free and didn't pay for them. Friends with Benefits was an amazing romantic comedy in my opinion, and I'm so glad I actually decided to splurge and see that one at the theaters.

While I love James Franco, and a lot of the other actors in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, for some reason I just don't feel compelled to go see it in the movie theaters. I feel like I can wait to Redbox that particular movie.

The only other movies I've really wanted to see are Harry Potter, The Help, and the Glee Live 3D movie. I'm a huge Harry Potter book fan, but never really got into the movie. I mostly just wanted to go because it was the last movie, and in essence the last hold on my Harry Potter childhood. I just decided to reread the series instead and I'm glad I made that decision instead. The Help looks really good (and I love Emma Stone), but I feel like it's another movie I can wait for a DVD release. Probably won't get to the Glee movie since it's only open for 2 weeks, and I don't really have anybody to watch it with.

I just saw the trailer for the new Spiderman reboot, The Amazing Spiderman. I'm VERY excited for that release next year. I've always had a soft spot for Spiderman and it seems like this new movie franchise reboot is going to follow the actual storyline of the comic book verse much more closely.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Ghost Protocol.

I"m so EXCITED for this MOVIE!!!!!! I so love this movie, and I like how Tom Cruise carry himself all throughout the series. :) Geeeeesh. He's smile is so cute. I like him as his character in M.I, Ethan Hunt. I loved his character in Knight and Day too. He is just adorable! :wub:

• 2 years later...

I have not see the Planet of the Apes yet, but maybe I will do so now  that I have heard others enjoyed it. I also missed the penguin one and have always wondered what it was like. I think I will take a look at the online movie downloads. I feel like relaxing and watching a good movie.