Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
latoure

Solar Power As Alternative Fuel

Hello all,

Wanted to make you aware of a project me and my child recently completed. We build a solar generator at our house with parts we obtained from the local hardware store. It was made over a saturday and Sunday, and turened out very successfull. It was easy, safe, fast to install, and most of all, it is up , running and already paying for itself in power savings.

I have a blog which I explain our project and how to obtain the plans so you too can be gridd-free and free from paying electric bills.

The blog is located here:

http://www.squidoo.com/solar-power-as-alternative-energy

Please leave a note and let me know if you think the information is helpful !

Thanks.

Mary

I was disappointed. I was under the impression you were going to tell us how you did it so that we could also do that at home. Instead I just got a link to a site where i was prompted to purchase a book about how to do it. I don't like to buy books for instructions when I don't know if they are useful or not.

I was disappointed. I was under the impression you were going to tell us how you did it so that we could also do that at home. Instead I just got a link to a site where i was prompted to purchase a book about how to do it. I don't like to buy books for instructions when I don't know if they are useful or not.

Me too. I moved the topic to the right forum - the marketplace. :)

Me too. I moved the topic to the right forum - the marketplace. :)

Clearly there is fine line between a blog and an advertisement here. I did like the line

Invest in the Earth4Energy manual for only $89.95 $49.97
Good marketing there. He does not want you to buy it but invest. <_<

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0