Simon Leufstedt

My favourite cycling blogs and websites

Here are some of my own favourite cycling blogs. If you know any others please share them. :) The first one out is Carbuster's editorial blog where they discuss all topics related to the "carfree movement". If you are interested in transportation issues I can highly recommend you to start subscribing to both the blog feed and the actual Carbuster magazine.

The Guardian has a good biking blog where they post about "all things cycling – in the UK and around the world".

Crap Cycling & Walking in Waltham Forest is a good cycling blog. Just beware, you can get really depressed from reading their posts. Another similar blog is Bristol Traffic. If you are even more interested in biking topics in and around London you should also check out Real Cycling.

If fashion is your thing you might want to check out Cycle Chic from Copenhagen.

Other cycling blogs worth subscribing to are A view from the cycle path, Bike Hugger, EcoVelo and Planka.nu which is a Swedish network of commuter organisations working for free public transport.

I like to read Streetsblog because it keeps me updated on the latest laws for my city and great updates for cyclist. You can read about new bike paths too.