Green Blog

Eco-Friendly Fundraising

motherearth

Hello All,

I've been reading through some of the already-posted topics regarding 'green' products, and I wanted to introduce you to Mother Earth Fundraising, a website that schools and nonprofits can use to raise funds.

Unlike the catalog-based system filled with mostly imported trinkets with little or no utility, I feature exclusively green products like reusable bags/bottles, green school supplies, organic baking mixes, 100% recycled giftwrap/cards, ec.

Not only is it a different take from a product perspective, but I've made every effort to create an incredibly responsible business model. First, Mother Earth is completely paperless: we are web-only and refuse to print catalogs which get needlessly thrown away. We also pack all orders with only eco-friendly materials and purchase carbon offsets for all orders.

I track all orders credited to each school and send them 25% of all sales on a quarterly basis.

My hope is for schools to ultimately abandon catalog-based fundraising once their respective communities become more green-aware and tech-savvy. Please have a look at www.motherearthfundraising.com and feel free to give me any feedback/suggestions.

Many Thanks,

T.J. Compagnone

Founder/President

Mother Earth Fundraising

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.