Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Admin

French spiderman scales new heights

So why is he in Hong Kong ? Shouldn't he be in his own country promoting his thing.

Any believers in climate changes because of pollution and what not ? I should open a new topic about this I guess. I have something in my head that want to talk to you guys but have to put it on "paper" .. err in the post ;)

"He was arrested more than 100 times"

Wow that's a lot

And here I thought you guys would be more suprised by his climbing! ;)

So why is he in Hong Kong ? Shouldn't he be in his own country promoting his thing.

Any believers in climate changes because of pollution and what not ? I should open a new topic about this I guess. I have something in my head that want to talk to you guys but have to put it on "paper" .. err in the post ;)

Well, thats true. But at the moment China is in the spotlight due to the Olympics and because China is 'now top carbon polluter'.

By the way, nice avatar! Is that your cat?

Yes it is my cat :) My lady took the photo so it is kind of fat :D

Chinese guys will have to pollute half a century to get "even"

Anyway all those polluters in China are mostly owned by corporations from countries that have big mouth about what should China do or not do about pollution. It is kind of pathetic really....

On one side they criticize them and on the other side they take advantage of lack of laws China has regarding this.

And here I thought you guys would be more suprised by his climbing! ;)

Naah, already knew his style, everyone can do that :rolleyes:. Some time ago he came to Portugal to footage a commercial for a cellphone operator