Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Leufstedt

Post your desktop

oooh, it's beautiful! I love elephants ( though armadillos are the best, lol)

my desktop is Simon's design

Nice. :) But, you are supposed to show us your desktop, with all your icons and files etc, not just your wallpaper. :cute:

2791408425_15feb8d25a_o.png

As you can see, this is the bog standard PC-BSD desktop. I have not customised it, the PC is an old Compaq thin client upgraded to 340 RAM, and a small local disk (which am using as a the hard drive to run the OS). Hence, I need every bit of memory I can find!

As you can see, this is the bog standard PC-BSD desktop. I have not customised it, the PC is an old Compaq thin client upgraded to 340 RAM, and a small local disk (which am using as a the hard drive to run the OS). Hence, I need every bit of memory I can find!

Hehe yes, of course we can see that! :whistle:

Nice and clean desktop! :thumbup:

This is my new Mac inspired theme:

Mind you the Core2 Duo has a standardish Ubuntu desktop too, just a photo of one of our best places.

Mac theme. Why not get a Mac and use Boot Camp for all those Windows programs and games?

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/bootcamp.html

Ahhh Ubuntu! Nice! :)

Well.. That would be too expensive and too much work.. XP will be just perfect for a few more years. :)

Well.. That would be too expensive and too much work.. XP will be just perfect for a few more years. :)

I believe its always good to get the longest possible use out of something. Hence, surfing on this thin client -also, because I can make it work, is a good reason!

200810071306161280x1024gp8.th.jpg

Gentoo w/ Linux 2.6.25 as Kernel and Xfce4 as WM.

Actually there's a second X-Server running via TV-Out on my TV using the Green Blog Wallpaper.

Gentoo w/ Linux 2.6.25 as Kernel and Xfce4 as WM.

Actually there's a second X-Server running via TV-Out on my TV using the Green Blog Wallpaper.

Ahh another Linux user. Really nice wallpaper! :)