Green Blog

HHO...Water Fueled Cars

4pro.green

I am new to the forum. I came across some information re:HHO and wanted to share and hear some feedback.

Denny Klein claims to have invented a system to solve the worlds energy problem....

Check out Klein's website at http://hytechapps.com. Also check out Fox News interview w/ Klein http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU

They are selling (on Klein's website)the H2O 1500 Aquygen system for a little under $7K. The auto system is anticipated to rollout sometime in 2009.

Personal view...............I am a little concerned.The government has known about this but they continue to push for Ethanol from Corn Cobs, which does very little or nothing for the fight against global warming. How can you even compare the two......hands down HHO.

It makes you wonder why we have not heard anything from the government regarding HHO. Why do they insist of feeding us this BS re: corn husk....money perhaps? Water is free...........Some believe that the government and the oil industry do not want us to know. Remember, we consumer the largest portion of the worlds oil. what would happen if we no longer needed it? What impact would it have in the world market? Can you imigine how this would change life as we know it.........

I hope to see and hear much more regarding this technology. I am certin politics will play a major role in marketing this to the people (if they ever do disclose it) however we owe it to our children to find a solution.

Personal view...............I am a little concerned.The government has known about this but they continue to push for Ethanol from Corn Cobs, which does very little or nothing for the fight against global warming. How can you even compare the two......hands down HHO.

Once you start talking about political problems, you can go on and on about this forever. There were more electric cars than gasoline powered combustion engine cars at the turn of 20th century. There were even more steam powered (water powered) cars. But, today, most cars are gasoline powered combustion engine cars. Now, if you go back 100 years, who was one of the most influential figures? Rockefeller? Standard Oil? Somehow, today, we have petroleum based economy. Is this just a coincidence? Is this just a result of evolution ...?

Once you start talking about political problems, you can go on and on about this forever. There were more electric cars than gasoline powered combustion engine cars at the turn of 20th century. There were even more steam powered (water powered) cars. But, today, most cars are gasoline powered combustion engine cars. Now, if you go back 100 years, who was one of the most influential figures? Rockefeller? Standard Oil? Somehow, today, we have petroleum based economy. Is this just a coincidence? Is this just a result of evolution ...?

Regardless of political problems, you are going to see a push for electric cars. Now that Toyota has beat out GM and Ford in the US you are going to see them taking panic measures to get back in the race.

GM Prepared to take loss on Chevy Volt!

Even the airline industry is now looking at switching to prop planes to save money. Why, 30% lower per seat costs are forcing the revival of the regional turboprop market. Canada's Bombardier and France's ATR are the projected winners. :thoughtful:

Water is free...........

First of all, water is not free.

Remember, we consumer the largest portion of the worlds oil.

And you also consume the most water. An average American consumes 50% more water than the average European does.

First of all, water is not free.

And you also consume the most water. An average American consumes 50% more water than the average European does.

If you are living in a drought area you will CLEARLY understand that water is NOT FREE. Good point.

An average American consumes 50% more water than the average European does.

Which means that if we can get a car to run on piss, now you have something. Be the average European would drink more water then.... :thoughtful: