Green Blog

London in the future?

Simon

Barclaycard have produced some fantastic vistas showing how London might look in the Future. The visuals were shot and illustrated by Jean-Marie Vives & Mathieu Raynault. To find out more go to barclaycard-onepulse.co.uk. You can also check the future's blog on wtfcollective.com

Click images to see bigger resolution.

Barclaycard have produced some fantastic vistas showing how London might look in the Future. The visuals were shot and illustrated by Jean-Marie Vives & Mathieu Raynault. To find out more go to barclaycard-onepulse.co.uk. You can also check the future's blog on wtfcollective.com

I like it. Seems to have a lot of green spaces :thumbup:

I like it. Seems to have a lot of green spaces :thumbup:

Hehe yeah. If you ever been to London you won't miss those big, gray and ugly coal plants. At least this "future" is an improvement. ;)

Here is another one:

1452781500_ed1cadf870.jpg

1448668766_5cf1acde17.jpg

I guess one question is how much of the current city will they have to destroy to produce those nice looking green spaces. :rolleyes:

I guess one question is how much of the current city will they have to destroy to produce those nice looking green spaces. :rolleyes:

Well.. most of the current buildings are ugly and energy-wasting anyways, so it wont be a loss ;)

The green areas on top of those buildings on pic two are actually designed for golf. :blink: A great and dangerous place for golfers :celb:

Hehe yeah. If you ever been to London you won't miss those big, gray and ugly coal plants. At least this "future" is an improvement. ;)

Sadly i never went there, but i would like to...