Green Blog

Comic: Overpopulation

Simon

You should put this one on the front as a regular (weekly) comic
You know, I would love to do that. But there are two problems.

First of all we have the copyright problem. While it do seems they accept their latest comic to be linked to on other sites, but we have the second problem. They havent posted any new comic since June 16, 2007!

First of all we have the copyright problem. While it seems they accept their latest comic to be linked to on other sites, but we have the second problem. They havent posted any new comic since June 16, 2007! icon_sad.gif

Now that is a major bummer icon_cry.gif

First of all we have the copyright problem. While it do seems they accept their latest comic to be linked to on other sites, but we have the second problem. They havent posted any new comic since June 16, 2007!

Seems like they run out of the "business"

• 1 month later...

Lool, the comic was awesome. I just laughed out loud! :lol:

But shouldn't we talk a little about overpopulation? I think the situation will get out of hand, because no government seems to think of it as a big problem. But measures should be taken as quickly as possible. Like controlling births in each country, taking into concideration the country's size, population, needs etc etc. China is the only one that have banned more than one children, am I right?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I know this one isn't related to the environment in any way.. But I thought it was funny. So.. Here it is:

Loool

So true! People are getting more and more addicted to their computer

*look who's talking*