Green Blog

Looking to makeover a GREEN girl in desperate need of change

emilychaffin

I am casting for a one hour makeover show. We're doing a huge makeover worth thousands of dollars and I'm looking to makeover a GREEN girl, and I'm talking green. Not just some recycling here or turning off a light there, I'm looking for someone so green that it has affected her fashion in the WORST way. She will recieve the GREEN makeover of a life time!!! A brand NEW GREEN WARDROBE, new hair style and make up, and a day of pampering at an UPSCALE BEVERLY HILLS SALON!!!

With our show we have two friends or loved ones help with the makeover. Along with making your loved one MUCH more stylish, you also recieve $400!!! Nominate your friend TODAY (we are casting ASAP!!!). E-mail EChaffin@eentertainment.com. PLEASE include a PHOTO of the makeover candidate, YOUR contact info, and a DETAILED reason as to WHY this person needs a makeover. We are casting ASAP, so please nominate them TODAY!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.