Green Blog

Hello!

kerry

hello, I just joined this forum earlier today and thought I'd get started by introducing myself. My name is Kerry and I'm a lifelong environmentalist who's especially passionate about habitat conservation and restoration and global warming issues. I love gardening, hiking, and animals, so I've always felt a connection to the natural world and it saddens (and often sickens) me how horribly humanity abuses the only home we have. I hope to take part in some interesting discussions here!

Hi there Kerry and welcome to the forum.

It is nice to see an environmentalist member here and definitely i will be looking forward for more of your posts in different threads here. ;)

Hello Kerry and welcome to the forums! Hopefully you will have a great time here discussing various topics and meeting new people. :)

If you have any questions on how this forum works please don't hesitate to ask. As you can see this forum is still pretty new so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the user experience here please let me know in this thread. If you find something that isn't working as it should you can report those bugs here.

Thank you for joining! :)

Hi Kerry, welcome to Green Blog forum. It's good to know that you are passionate about the environment. Please feel free to share some of your thoughts. Glad you've joined us. Have fun and see you around. :)