Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Admin

Too late to avoid global warming

Canada and Russia and every other country shall have problems too.. And it's not just the climate that will change.I heard on the news that scientists expect volcano activity and earthquakes to be much more usual in the next decades... Indeed here in Greece we had about 10 small earthquakes in three weeks! And we're expecting a huge one during summer...

Canada and Russia and every other country shall have problems too.. And it's not just the climate that will change.I heard on the news that scientists expect volcano activity and earthquakes to be much more usual in the next decades... Indeed here in Greece we had about 10 small earthquakes in three weeks! And we're expecting a huge one during summer...

Yes, check out this site Earthquakes, real eye opener

when you see how many there are on a daily basis, and where they are! :thoughtful:

Well, compared to other places like Africa, Greece, etc Sweden and other countries located in the north will benefit more than they will be affected. But sure, all countries will be affected in some way or another, it's just about choosing the ones that will have less negative things...

Yes, check out this site Earthquakes, real eye opener

when you see how many there are on a daily basis, and where they are! :thoughtful:

Aaahh and nothing in Sweden... ;)