Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Leufstedt

The Earth from Space (11 pictures)

A selection of spectacular satellite images, featured in Earth from Space, published by the Guardian and A&C Black, clearly shows man's devastating impact on our planet, from the disappearing Aral Sea to deforestation in Brazil, urban growth in Dallas and light pollution across the globe:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/gallery/2007/aug/08/2?picture=330352718[/url:3dbed]

I just saw these pictures to some friends of mine and they had a head like this icon_surprised.gif They're starting to believe that global warming is for real finally!!! But still many other friends don't care a bit... I have to saw them these photos to finally understand it???

I'm gonna saw them to as many people as i can, it might change their mind after all...

I just saw these pictures to some friends of mine and they had a head like this They're starting to believe that global warming is for real finally!!! But still many other friends don't care a bit... I have to saw them these photos to finally understand it???

I'm gonna saw them to as many people as i can, it might change their mind after all...

Keep doing it, send them to as many people you can

Well... We should all do this. Not just me! People doesn't have a clue about global warming, but they can understand by showing them these pictures.

Of course we must show such pictures and videos to all our friends.I made a stupid friend of mine stop buying leather products be showing her how they extract the coat of a still alive racoon...

Showing such pictures and videos is an excellent way of persuading,just talking to people wont do!

Leave natural causes,they don't destroy earth,they just change it.Humans are the ones that alter everything..I hate the way we treat a planet that provides everything to us.