Green Blog

Arctic sea ice free by 2030, say scientists

Simon

Too bad indeed,though we should have predicted it...It's surely going to cost us a lot,the fact that we don't take climate change seriously...

As for the iceburgs,they melt so fast that polar bears are surely going to be extinct within the next few years,and many other species along with them...

Shall I say that we must act now,or is it needless to say?

yes it is sad to say. People still turn a blind eye. I had a presentation for English and I wanted to select a topic about pollution, global warming and climate change. But our teacher said such topics are boring. These are the people who dont care what happens. In the end they will realize what mistake they have done. But it is up to us, who care, to protect our only home, Earth.

yes it is sad to say. People still turn a blind eye. I had a presentation for English and I wanted to select a topic about pollution, global warming and climate change. But our teacher said such topics are boring. These are the people who dont care what happens. In the end they will realize what mistake they have done. But it is up to us, who care, to protect our only home, Earth.

But don't lose hope, they will open their eyes. If i were you i would do that apresentation anyway.

That sounds like a really bad teacher. If I were you I would still make that presentation and show her it's not boring.

Welcome to the forum "fhmtech"!

Forget about this stupid teacher of yours and make the presentation tomorrow!!!!

I totally agree with Daim...Most teachers are like most teachers,they can't see how this presentation might help others to understand vital things...You definately have to try and do it. thumbup.gif

• 3 months later...

I don't give a sh... about the grades,I hate my teachers,none of them is a normal person!I am too terrified of becoming a teacher,might make me a monster too.

I recently forced a teacher to let me talk to the class for the half hour of the lesson about the new recycling system of the area...it was so funny,she would just glare at me,but I am so happpy the others have started recycling since then,and some of them are really interested!