Green Blog

Image: Earth at Night

Simon

Ohh my goshh!!! It's almost like daylight.

Yeah, and if you notice you can see where the most riches are and where the pours are. Africa is a big continent and with a huge population but is almost dark with no lights on

Yeah, and if you notice you can see where the most riches are and where the pours are. Africa is a big continent and with a huge population but is almost dark with no lights on

true and sad also icon_sad.gif I look at europe and usa and japan and i all I see is light!!! light pollution everywhere...

Really interesting photo,it shows you things you thought you knew...But you get to understand them much better when looking at it..Sad isn't it?

really sad!!! Last year I read an article and it was saying about one country! I can't really remember! What I remember is that at night the goverment switched off the electricity power stations to avoid the light pollution!!! I wish that could happen in my country too!!!

really sad!!! Last year I read an article and it was saying about one country! I can't really remember! What I remember is that at night the goverment switched off the electricity power stations to avoid the light pollution!!! I wish that could happen in my country too!!!

That would be great, but very hard to happen because hospitals need energy to help people

It did happen actually,in one island,and some guys at the hospital had a really bad time...They should do sth about houses and other industries...make them use less electricity...I dunno

I think they could provide electricity for some servises( like hospital). Couldn't that happen? Like keep one power plant on, so it can provide electricity for these specified services?

Well we cant cut off our electricity at night. But we can stop to use every acres of the world. Overpopulation is just a big threat to the world as global warming is.

Agree to that, but global warming will affect us emediatelly!!! I just saw in the news that athens and madrid will not be able for leaving in 5-8 years because of the heat!!! Athens and madrid will belong to the climate of africa!!!

• 5 months later...

Well we cant cut off our electricity at night. But we can stop to use every acres of the world. Overpopulation is just a big threat to the world as global warming is.

And maybe even more so considering that humans can populate quicker, and with less energy!