Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Leufstedt

Lithuanian Mayor crushes illegally parked car with tank

Okay. This is just a silly and stupid public stunt. But somehow I just can't stop smiling when I see the mayor of Vilnius, Lithuania, drive over a car that has parked in a cycle lane using a tank. Yes, a tank!

"In the past few days, expensive cars have been illegally parked in almost this exact place – a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari," says the mayor's narration to the video.

"What should the city do about drivers who think that they are above the law? It seems that a tank is the best solution."

Just perfect! :lol:

Watch it:

Yes! i had just watched it in a local news earlier. I was not just smiling, i was laughing on that video. It will really goes viral online and this should be a warning to those who are not following the law of parking. ;)

Hahaha! He is a bit crazy! I agree with what he is doing but not the way he is doing it... That's why I will never go to Vilnius... ;)

you know before you go around and crush cars parked illegally you should go ahead and build some parking spaces, it's like in my city, you get a huge fine for parking illegally but in a city with 1,5 million cars there are only 300.000 parking spaces. Now what the hell is that.