Green Blog

8 years to save our life and future!

Simon

I just read something really awful:

According to all scientific reports about global warming, our energy usage and the environment we have 8 years on us to cut down on our massive energy and fossil usage. Otherwise the global temperature will rise above 2 degrees and there will be no turning back from the planet reaching a global 6 degree increase at the end of 2100. If we reach 6 degrees there will be no life on planet earth…

If we don't stop the global temperatures to rise above 2 degrees and reach for example 3 degrees the Amazonas will burn down, western USA will be turned into a desert, Southern Europe will be un-liveable, Greenland will melt causing the sea levels to rise extremely and flood New York and other coastal cities etc etc...

A really good book about this subject: [url:89373]http://www.marklynas.org/sixdegrees[/url:89373]

I just read something really awful:

According to all scientific reports about global warming, our energy usage and the environment we have 8 years on us to cut down on our massive energy and fossil usage. Otherwise the global temperature will rise above 2 degrees and there will be no turning back from the planet reaching a global 6 degree increase at the end of 2100. If we reach 6 degrees there will be no life on planet earth…

If we don't stop the global temperatures to rise above 2 degrees and reach for example 3 degrees the Amazonas will burn down, western USA will be turned into a desert, Southern Europe will be un-liveable, Greenland will melt causing the sea levels to rise extremely and flood New York and other coastal cities etc etc...

A really good book about this subject: [url:66dc5]http://www.marklynas.org/sixdegrees[/url:66dc5]

It will be very hard to change our habbits in 8 years

It will be very hard to change our habbits in 8 years

Yes I agree with you. But we can make it. We just need to put enough pressure on our politicians.

Yes I agree with you. But we can make it. We just need to put enough pressure on our politicians.

yeah we really need to put many many pressure in our politicions

Basically I believe we should inform our politicians about what you've just said!!! I think very few politicals know about that... If we inform them, some resonable politicals should help!!!

Basically I believe we should inform our politicians about what you've just said!!! I think very few politicals know about that... If we inform them, some resonable politicals should help!!!

They aren't informed because they don't want to. With so many info circulating in the media it's almost impossible they don't notice global warming

They aren't informed because they don't want to. With so many info circulating in the media it's almost impossible they don't notice global warming

Everyone knows about global warming but few know that we only have 8 years!!!

Most people think that we still have time,about 100 years, so they say: I won't be around in 100 years! Let the next generation do that!

I think that politicals don't have a clue about this huge problem, or they don't want to know anything about it!

Everyone knows about global warming but few know that we only have 8 years!!!

Most people think that we still have time,about 100 years, so they say: I won't be around in 100 years! Let the next generation do that!

I think that politicals don't have a clue about this huge problem, or they don't want to know anything about it!

I think that they just don't care and don't want to know nothing about it