• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daim

• armadillo

• only_green_no_gray

• Simon

Simon you already know me:P but for those who don't know me,I'm miltos from greece but i prefer the nickname daim

Hi and welcome daim

Just a question:

You are menber of the GP forum. Right?

Hey!I'm Diane,17,from greece!Also member of the international and greek forum of GP.Nice forum this one too!

Welcome to the forum Diane! I hope you will have a great time here.

Hey!I'm Diane,17,from greece!Also member of the international and greek forum of GP.Nice forum this one too!

Hi Diane and welcome.

I'm a little surprised, don't be offended, but i thought you were a boy because of the nickname. In Portuguese normally names ended in "o" are masculine and ended in "a" are feminine, that's reason of my confusion. Sorry

Hi Diane and welcome.

I'm a little surprised, don't be offended, but i thought you were a boy because of the nickname. In Portuguese normally names ended in "o" are masculine and ended in "a" are feminine, that's reason of my confusion. Sorry

Hi Diane and welcome.

A little information about armadillo

Armadillos are an amazing group of animals that originated in South America. Armadillos are mammals, just like you. Contrary to what you may have heard, the armadillo is neither a rodent nor a marsupial, and they are not related to the opossum any more than you are. There are twenty different species of armadillos. The most easily recognized feature of an armadillo is its shell. All armadillos have shells, made of true bone, that cover their backs. Most armadillos also have bony rings or plates that protect their tails. Because their backs are covered with bone, armadillos are not very flexible. Although one species — the three-banded armadillo — can roll itself into a ball, none of the others can do so. They rely on speed or their digging ability to escape danger.

That's an armadillo my friend!!! visit this website for more information about it. http://www.msu.edu/~nixonjos/armadillo/armadillos.html

Beautiful animal!!!

Thanks for approving it,Daim,my friends say it's ugly...-I think I've already told you that,but never mind!

No problem diane! I like armadillo anyway and I don't give a sh..t what you friends and mine say about it!!! They don't know a bit about armadillo.

It's not endanger to becoming extinct,if that's what you are asking...Though it only lives in America,all 9 species of it.Fortunately,people haven't found a way to abuse it's virtues,they find that it is useless,if not annoying,cos some times it can destroy fields with its like to digging!!

It's not endanger to becoming extinct,if that's what you are asking...Though it only lives in America,all 9 species of it.Fortunately,people haven't found a way to abuse it's virtues,they find that it is useless,if not annoying,cos some times it can destroy fields with its like to digging!!

Good news!!! Lots of animals dig in the fields...