Green Blog

Waybeyondfedup newbie with biography, expanding, and improving

waybeyondfedup

Basically, what I went waybeyondfed up newbie is that I'm waybeyondfedup newbie here.  At the same time I'm on other chats/forums/online networks/whatever else they called besides here.  In which I'm not going to bore you with my intro and other work.  In which I somehow end copying, pasting all of this every single time.  Well, at least two other intro posts to threads concerning expanding, improving, beyond/whats everyone reading now.  At the same time might do more depending on circumstances involve in each of them.

Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well.  Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA.  Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now.  Still I’m not one, but have no to little income. Is supplemented by Social Security Disability. In which I’m glad for, but still wish I had other means as well, but in I still don’t.  At the same time still don't drive or intend to anytime in the future.  Whom needs more of a life then what she has had so far.  As opposed to what it has been for the most part of her life and etc.  Yet to reach this stage of life and beyond.  I'm of a student of life, clerical volunteer and currently looking for her next opportunity.

Thanx for creating and running all of this. Expect for the donations/memberships part of it because I for one can't afford it. Highly doubt I would donate or become of member of here if I was able to afford it. Both of these sentences applies to others as well. Have to say that these particular aspects are what I don't like about it because to me its putting down the drain. Plus, always had bad luck with sites and forums that I have donated/membership to because of how I post and etc. Would rather help in other way/s/capacity/ies.

I found to NFL (Natural Family Living) aka ethical blogging networking and/or etc whatever its called.  To be better then mainstream family living aka unethical blogging and etc.  In which I still high time for The International Code of Marketing Breast-Milk Substitutes (1981) to be looked at and re worked. In order to move toward. I for one have yet to found, etc more ethical blog network, and maybe join in due time.

What's your plans for more expanding, improving, etc site and forums in the future?

As for me would love to see more then what you have at the moment. Like more general on/off topic/s forums and sub forums that have yet to be covered on here.

At the same time heres some more of my interests and somewhat of my specialities are. Activism, advocacy, awareness, campaigning, charities, computers, learning, passionate, reading, researching, etc along those lines.

This includes having the homepage and etc being on here. As opposed to the way it is.