Simon Leufstedt

Wildlife crossings

Check out this photo album which shows various wildlife overpasses from around the world that lets animals safely cross roads and highways.

I've never really heard about these structures before, but they are super clever! I wished we had these in Sweden too. It's always so sad to see all the dead animals alongside the roads during spring and summer.

Do you know about any other green bridges and ecoducts for wildlife? Do you have one in your area?

Mark Piazzalunga likes this

Glad to see these pictures Simon. Actually in my area I never seen this kinda of bridges. But I think through this animal easily crossing the roads. Wish people can see this kinda bridges in every country.

I've never seen these before but I've actually imagined creating the same thing!  People don't even realize how many animals are killed from a road crossing through their home.  I've seen road where a dead animal is in the same part of the road every three days!

I have never seen these before, but I am sure there must be more, hopefully in my country. It is time that people all across the world started paying attention and building more animal crossings. This is a way to save many animals lives.