Green Blog

New design! Feedback welcomed!

Simon

gallery_2_4_518272.png

As you can see, Green Blog has a new website design! :)

It just went live and will most likely have a couple of errors. So if you find any bugs (or really anything that doesn't look OK) please let me know in this topic.

Bugs found:

• The tag system (both in forum topics and regular tag pages). Fixed!
  • Search results pages. Fixed!
  • Archive pages. Fixed!
  • Blog dashboard. Fixed!
Edited by Simon Leufstedt
updated the bugs list

Thank you Mark! There are still some inconsistencies here and there which I'm working on to fix. At the moment the design works best on bigger screens, but I am planning on making the website more responsive so that all users will be able to adequately browse green blog. But one step at the time. If you are on a tablet, a phone or any other small device you can use our special mobile theme for the moment - just change your theme options in settings.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see, we have yet another new website design. Due to some severe bugs in the previous design I had to do some drastic changes. The old design might come back once these site-breaking bugs have been fixed.

But this design isn't so bad if I may say so myself. ;) Besides the new looks, we also got two new article layouts. For example: Here is the standard article layout and here is an article layout for longer articles or articles with amazing photos.

Let me know what you think! Good? Bad? Awful?

Still me! I like both designs but if I should decide I'd choose the past one.

So do I. ;)

And I love the new energy forums! :D

Ah yes, I have started to re-organize some of the forums. You are more than welcome to come with suggestions on how the forum categories can be improved upon. :)

• 2 weeks later...