Green Blog

Ariel Drach

Hello everybody,

I'm Ariel and i'm industrial designer. I'm dedicating my designs to improve environmental awareness and i would like to introduce you one of my designs, Bware water meter 2.0B.

Bware water meter 2.0B.

The device name Bware states its purpose (Be Aware) to alert, to raise awareness. Wherever the device is applied it wont affect the water flow when the water is running. i.e.: Washing hands will be the same but the led readout display may cause the consumer to shorten the act, to save water. Anyone can benefit from the Bware device as it is easily installed and it doesn’t require any technical or expertise knowledge. Watch it in action 

Interesting device. Just a couple of questions:

• It looks pretty big in the video, how big is it?
  • Is it possible to move it around and direct the stream of water?
  • Besides creating awareness, does it have any other water saving features?
  • How is the led readout powered?

:)

If, all if does is read out the amount of water one is using.  I don't see what the big deal is.  Most people these days are aware of how much water they are using.  Since, in the United states, we all pay a water bill.  If, there is more to it  like lead reading, I didn't see anything on the video. It would be nice to learn more information about the Bware.