Green Blog

Understanding The Benefits Of Going Green

Vincenttravels

Many homeowners and business owners do not know if they should go green or not. They do not know if the effort is worth the cost. Going green requires a lot of time and resources, and there are several pros and cons.

Pro - Going Green Helps The Environment

When efficient green procedures are used, the amount of toxins in the air greatly reduce. Also, fewer natural resources are used each day. Because green products improve the environment, many animals can maintain their habitats.

Pro - Green Products Keep The Environment Cleaner For Future Generations

Kids should not grow up in neighborhoods and cities that are polluted. If everyone uses green products and procedures, the environment will be much cleaner for future generations.

Pro - Green Methods Increase The Lifespan Of Plants

Most individuals are not using green methods; this is why the rain forests have serious problems. Because the rain forests are not healthy, thousands of animal species are now extinct. By going green, companies can use fewer resources, and plants will not be affected.

Pro - The Cost Of Going Green Is Reasonable

When individuals decide to use green products and green procedures, the costs will vary. The overall cost will depend on how many products an individual wants to buy. For example, e cig refills are sold at reasonable prices. However, over time, green products will pay for themselves. When homeowners use green products, they lower their electric, water, and gas bill.

Pro - Going Green Helps The Economy

Many countries use green products, but the United States is well-known for using green methods. Because many green technologies are used in the United States, numerous companies have great potential. If companies use their resources efficiently, there will be many new jobs opportunities.

Con - Going Green Takes Time And Effort

The process of going green will not happen overnight. When homeowners and business owners go green, they have to make several adjustments.

Con - Green Material Space Requirements

Many materials and supplies are needed during the green adjustment process. Most materials will take up a lot of space. 

Con - The Initial Investment Is Not Cheap

Most green products have new technologies, and they are designed on a smaller scale when compared to conventional products. When designer manufacturer green products, they use pricey supplies. This is why the cost of green products is expensive. However, after green products are purchased, they help homeowners save a lot of cash.

Con - Buying Green Products Can Be Challenging

The process of buying the best green products can be tough for some individuals. Homeowners must use the proper resources because locating the best companies and products is not easy.

Simple Ways To Go Green

There are easy ways to go green too. For example, many homeowners use green cleaning products instead of traditional cleaning products. Green cleaning products are better because they have no toxic chemicals. Homeowners can also make green cleaning products by using items in their pantry.

Green Cleaners Are Safer For Families

Many green cleaners contain baking soda, vinegar, and lemon. Because green cleaners do not have harmful chemicals, they can be used in various places throughout the home without any health risks. Also, the cleaner can be used as often as needed. Homeowners cannot use toxic cleaners whenever they want because the fumes cause health problems. This is why most families use toxin cleaner when there are no kids around.

Pet Friendly

Green cleaners are also great for pets. After the cleaner is applied to furniture, pets can safely sniff and lick the surface. Other cleaning products will harm pets because they have ammonia and acid.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I LOVE natural and green cleaners. I have a biodegradable spray cleaner that smells like pomegranate for the kitchen and try to use natural cleaners like apple cider vinegar around the house to protect my cat. But I have to admit, adjusting to the chip shop vinegar smell is difficult! I miss when my house smelled like bleach because then I would know it's clean :P

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Thank you for posting this informative list. :) And you get +1 for posting some of the negative cons of going green so that people can be prepared for some of the difficulties of going green.