Common reasons for the temperature rise of TPE injection molding machines include the following:
(1) The volume of the oil tank of the injection molding machine is too small, the heat dissipation area is insufficient, and the cooling device has a small capacity.
(2) The fixed pump oil supply system that selects the oil pump capacity according to the fast forward speed, the excess flow will return from the relief valve under high pressure and generate heat during work.
(3) The unloading circuit in the system fails or because the unloading circuit is not set, the oil pump cannot be unloaded when it stops working, and the entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure.
Overflow loss occurs and heat is generated, resulting in excessive temperature.
(4) The system piping is too thin and long, too much bending, local pressure loss and pressure loss along the process are large.
(5) Insufficient component accuracy and poor assembly quality, and large mechanical friction loss between relative movements.
(6) The mating clearance of the mating parts is too small, or the gap is too large after use, the internal and external leakage is large, and the volume is lost. For example, the volumetric efficiency of the pump is reduced, and the temperature rises quickly.
(7) The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted much higher than the actual need. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged, and the leakage increases, it is necessary to increase the pressure to work.
(8) High climatic and operating environment temperatures cause the oil temperature to rise.
(9) The viscosity of the oil is not selected properly. If the viscosity is too large or too small, it can cause heat generation and the temperature is too high.
1. According to different load requirements, check and adjust the pressure of the relief valve from time to time.
2. Reasonably select hydraulic oil, especially the viscosity of the oil. When the conditions allow, use a lower viscosity to reduce the loss caused by viscosity friction.
3. Improve and improve the lubrication conditions of moving parts to reduce friction loss, which is conducive to reducing work load and reducing heat generation.
4. Improve the assembly quality and accuracy of hydraulic components and hydraulic systems, strictly control the clearance of the mating parts and improve the lubrication conditions, use sealing materials with low friction coefficient and improve the sealing structure, and reduce the starting force of the hydraulic cylinder as much as possible Heat generated by mechanical friction losses. Add cooling device if necessary