While buying a good quality pair of shoes may seem like something pretty obvious, it's not as easy as it sounds when you actually get into the store. Sure, style and looks have something to do with the right shoes, but there are a lot of other factors that need your consideration when you want to take care of your tootsies.
Before you make any important shoe decisions, take a moment to think about your feet. The comfort of your feet has a tremendous impact on your overall comfort. Just think about it - sore feet, cold feet, hot feet, itchy feet - all of these things are enough to drive you to distraction. If your feet are uncomfortable, the rest of you is uncomfortable. Keep this in mind the next time you walk into a shoe store and look at those brand-name, yet uncomfortable shoes.
You need to treat your feet right. This means that you not only have to buy a pair of shoes that look good, but you also need to find ones that fit your feet. This may sound obvious, but the majority of people wear shoes every day that aren't quite suited to their unique foot shape and size.
So how do you find a pair of shoes that are suited to your unique foot shape and size? It's not as easy as it sounds. Just follow these steps:
1. Have the salesperson measure your feet. He or she should measure both the length and width of each of your feet. Your feet will likely be slightly different in size, and it is important to know this when you're seeking the ideal comfortable shoe.
2. Use the larger foot's size. While you can use an insole to make a shoe that is a bit too big fit your smaller foot, you'll only hurt your larger foot by stuffing it into a shoe that is a bit too small.
3. Make the shoe fit your toes and your heel. There should be enough room to wiggle, but not enough to slip around.
4. Walk about the store to be sure that there isn't any pinching or slipping.
5. Don't assume that the shoe will break in. Have them fit when you buy them.
When it all comes down to it, shoes are your foot's best friend. Don't let your tootsies down!
Article Source: https://www.import-express.com/apa/shoes.html